Friday, September 17, 2010

Funny Face Mold

Imagine opening this up to use.....and even your butter bar is laughing at you.  OMG!  Is it laughing *at* me?  Or at my fat arse?  Can it see my cellulite?  Why is it laughing at meeeeee?  Definitely not for the easily paranoid!

Have been looking around for soap molds that I like (but not for soaps!) and found this one.  I can't decide if it's creepy-creepy (but not in a crepeldah sort of way) or if it's just funny.  Not sure why it's colored that gross brown either.....and the damn thing has TEETH! just sayin.

OK.  It's way creepy.  

2 comments:

Tumbledown said...

I love it!!!!

Justine Crane said...

HAhahahahaha! Well, at least its eyes are closed . . . maybe it's a private joke and has nothing to do with your arse. Maybe it's a grin of self-satisfaction -- he's happy you're rubbing him on your bum :)